DJ Party Light Rental
Light up your dance floor with our professional quality DJ party lights!
All of our rental party lighting is very easy to setup. Just plug them in and you're ready to go. LED bulbs so these lights don't get hot and you can leave them on for your whole party.
15 foot power cords are included with each light so you won't need any extension cables.
How renting party lights work
1. Select from the different party lights listed above. Then click "rent now" on the following page. You'll get a pop-up if you haven't started a quote yet which will ask you for the date of your party as well as how many you want to rent. This will check our inventory system and make sure we have them available. If the dj party lights are available, a quote will be created for you. From your quote, you can add other types of party lights you might want to rent, or just click the "Make your reservation" button to continue.
2. Fill out the Rental Agreement and pay the deposit. The deposit amount depends on which party lights you select to rent. It will tell you the deposit amount in the Payment Schedule section of the quote, and also on the Rental Agreement.
3. DJ Party lighting rentals are guaranteed to arrive at least 2 days prior to your party date. The shipping is free!
4. Set them up at your party. Ideally they look best when they are hanging from lighting stands. If you don't have anything like that, then you can just set them on a table or even on the floor using the brackets which are provided.
5. Make sure you save all the boxes and packaging. After your party, pack everything back up into the original boxes. There will be a pre-paid UPS return label in the box. Put the return label on the box, tape it up, and drop it off at a UPS store. Make sure you drop everything off before the due date so you don't get charged any late fees.